The A~flexX Ergo Compression Pad
Eliminate pressure off your lower back. This portable compression pad naturally places you in a comfortable ergonomic position. Taking pressure off your Coccyx and Sacrum. The Coccyx, or tailbone, is located just below the Sacrum. Though it’s much smaller than the sacrum, it too has an important weight-bearing role. The Coccyx helps support your weight while you sit. If you lean back while sitting, such as reclining in a chair, the pressure on your coccyx increases. This causes compression on the sacral nerve. Symptoms may include lower back pain, leg pain associated with inflammation of sciatica nerve, bowel or bladder dysfunction and/or unusual feelings in the buttock(s) or groin.
- This amazing Ergo Compression Pad is a 17X17 air compression pad with a washable covering. The Ergo Compression Pad comes inflated with the washable covering.
- Great for any profession that requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Dental Hygienist
- Front Office Team Members
- Long Hair Salon Appointments
- Long Road Trips
- Medical Offices
- Use while attending conferences and conventions.
- The Ergo Compression Pad seat has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. to accommodate the needs of consumers with small or large frames.
Easy to Clean
Throw the cover in the washing machine and wipe down the Compression Pad with soap and water.
For more information visit our Video Tutorials located on homepage menu.